Making a running squeak to evaluate some script

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 18 05:32:24 UTC 2005

Sebastian,

Regarding 1), there is an example here:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-February/089060.html

Regarding 2), see attached for an example ho I run (start/stop) Kom HTTP
server. The squeak_http is in /etc/rc.d, it should be LSB compliant. It
invokes squeak_http_service which does the core of the start/stop work, I
think the only reason I separated it was to be able to run that from
non-root. Hope this is of any use,

Milan