Need to do something

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 06:18:32 UTC 2005

> I think it would be good to test this a bit before making the
> switch... the question is how to do that best.

Well, by switching, not? That forces the test.

I mean, everyone knows that 3.9a images will eat your hard-drive,
increase gas prices, and decaf your coffee... So if you download it
and start working with it, you assume the role of Tester. This
particular patch has (some) tests, the code is much simpler than the
old thing, so even if there's no certainty, there's a good chance
it'll work.