HttpView2 best setup

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Wed Oct 19 16:16:41 UTC 2005

I tried installing HttpView the other day into a newer image, 3.8, 3.9 I
don't remember. It didn't install cleanly, but I don't remember what the
problems are. I'll try again later. But that isn't really what I'm
writing for.

What is the best image choice and what are the best installs to have the
best setup for HttpView2?

I remember something about socket classes and whatnots. But I don't know
what or if any have become changed to the default implementations.

Any way, whatever wisdom and guidance you can provide is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Jimmie