Actually doing something!

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Thu Oct 20 16:28:18 UTC 2005

Hi Andreas,

In the MorphicSplitters cs at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-September/094564.html I
already created packages for Balloon and BalloonMMFlash. If we are lucky
enough to have it loaded into 3.9a before you start with all this, you could
start from those.

BTW, I'm a heavy user of Balloon rendering, in some Morphic experiments I'm
doing, and most likely as part of the Morphic stewards team. So, I'd like to
know if you plan any big change to it.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich