pending mac vm 3.8.9b5

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Oct 21 06:59:59 UTC 2005

John M McIntosh a écrit :
> So is this a new problem, or has it always been there? If you cross
> check with a 3.6.1  mac carbon VM does it have the same problems?

I have the same problem with a 3.6.1beta5 VM. So it's not a new problem.

I also try with a german and a spanish keyboard, it works. In fact, with
a french keyboard (and also with the belgian and italian keyboard), the
. is not available directly, you have to use the shift key. Look at the
Keyboard Viewer tool to look at the position of the . key with a french
keyboard.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##