Strange behavior

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 22 19:08:06 UTC 2005

On 22.10.2005, at 15:57, Cees De Groot wrote:

> On 10/22/05, Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>
>> http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?
>> list=packages&cmd=showmsg&msgnum=377
>>

> That mail is mostly about (interesting) MC issues, which are mostly
> important only if communication of new images is done with update
> streams, not? I mean, if you just run through the inbox and put the
> end result als 6694 on the FTP site, that'd work fine, not?

No. The mcz files can't be loaded one-after-another. they need to be
loaded all together. And that mechanism has some strange bugs.

It's around 8MB too big, so the resulting image is not what you can
use to build the next on with (with then will be 30MB).

Another problem is that we had problems to actually load it even
with "loading all togetger", but I think stef managed to fix that.

As I said: I am a bit out of sync with all that... Sorry.

    Marcus