Strange behavior

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:58:18 UTC 2005

On 10/23/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> I tried when avi sent  it did not work with my machine. But now
> everything I do is strange.

Ok that one crossed with my slightly irritated answer, so you saw it.
Ignore the irritated tone of that mail, in that case :)

But, please - for the interest of good communication - if you have a
known condition where your image behaves differently from everyone's
image, will you please be precise in your communications and say
"there is a bloated image bug with *my image*"? So we can count heads,
so to say, instead of assume that there is a general problem?

Not only will it help communicating what the problem is, but als, I
fear, you'll otherwise risk going the same way as the boy who cried
wolf...

About Traits: when Traits is in, I'll do an MC merge of the
ToolBuilder/PlusTools packages and re-stuff the inbox. (until that
time, I'll keep my hands off 3.9a ;-)) So consider that bit of work
still to be on my plate.