Strange behavior

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 23 16:08:43 UTC 2005

Excellent.

> For the record:
>
> - Win32 VM  'Squeak3.7 of ''4 September 2004'' [latest update: #5989]'
> - download 6693 image
> - save 6694 and 6695 changesets
> - open file list
> - select 6694 -> install
> - select 6695 -> install (takes a while indeed :-)).

Yes you see how you can lost focus :)

> After that, applied the MC patch, flushed all caches.
>
> End result:
> - 14M image
> - BalloonMMFlash, EToys, FlexibleVocabularies, MorphicExtras are
> marked dirty in MC Browser (Monticello as well but I assume that's
> because of my manually applied MC patch).

Yes the marked dirty is a pending bug of MC.
Great! In fact the 6695 is not loading the latest version (as the
update stream does)
since when I tried the latest script I got conflicts so I went back
in time
last friday and tried to find one script that would work....This is
how I realized
that I got a problem with my machine.

Stef