Upgrading my workhorse "3.7" image.

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sun Oct 23 18:42:20 UTC 2005

Hello, I have an overwhelmingly vast number of different versions of
squeak on my system. (Okay okay, five or six...)

The problem is that they don't talk to each other and there is no
obvious way of telling one version to save everything that is relevant
to what I was doing and then to load it into another image. I could file
out my entire class heirarchy but that well... you get the idea....

My 3.7 image has been in use since about the time 3.7 came out. It has a
heararchy of about five or six projects related to my work with AI and
my tinkering around with the guts of Morphic. What's the best way to get
these into 3.9, when it becomes available with the least ammount of pain?

--
Friends don't let friends use GCC 3.4.4
GCC 3.3.6 produces code that's twice as fast on x86!

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/