Squeak (file system & project structure) newbie questions

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 24 23:18:13 UTC 2005

I think he is referring to my Preference Browser, which for squeak 3.8
you have it available from Squeakmap, or for 3.9 which you already had
it included on the image.
But the code that does the load and save preferences is not from
PreferenceBrowser but from Preferences class
(#restorePersonalPreferences and #savePersonalPreferences), and I just
tried it on 3.9a and it worked with both tools.

Regards,
Hernán