Jon's Web Browser somewhere ?

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Oct 25 18:19:37 UTC 2005

Hi David,

I knew this problem, but it seems that Jon's browser was available on
internet (see
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2001-June/005755.html,
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1406) and it seems also possible to
take a look on the browser code (see Jon's post here :
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-July/061820.html).

I didn't manage to find any squeak-dev emails referring to the
impossibility to get and reuse the code (do you have any references
?). I would only have a confirmation that this piece of code is
definitely lost.

Regards,
Samir