How to get access to Mac OS X fonts?

Chris Wong chris_wong at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 06:38:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm a Squeak newbie.  I'm very interested in discovering and learning
more about Squeak.

After downloading Squeak for Mac OS X, the first thing I want to set
up is the font.  I'm so used to the Mac OS X fonts that it'd improve
the readability tremendously if I can use my Mac fonts.

I searched the FAQ and email archive, but couldn't find anything
that'd help me set up Mac font in Squeak.  Is there something extra I
need to set up before the Mac fonts would show up?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
--
Chris