Jon's Web Browser somewhere ?

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Wed Oct 26 15:11:51 UTC 2005

Thanks !

I'm wondering where come from the methods fromLatin1Value: and
inDatabasNamed:at: ? I checked Squeak2.8 and 3.0 and didn't find these
methods. Was MediaView done with an earlier Squeak ?

Moreover, I found also three undefined class references :
LayoutColumnView, LayoutRowView, DisplayObjectView, which does not
exist into Squeak2.8 too.

Is there a way to display all undefined class references from a
package ?

I would like to use MediaView also as an opportunity to understand how
an why Squeak loose so easily compatibility with quite stand-alone
package, I suspect that there is a missing feature : there is
possibility to travel into methods version, but not into classes
version...

Samir