Jon's Web Browser somewhere ?

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Oct 26 20:50:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:05:52 -0700 (PDT), David Faught
<dave_faught at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 3. Then an error about the LayoutColumns class came up.  I noticed a
> LayoutRows reference in some of the code too.  I'm sure someone can
> come up with a simple way around this, but I didn't see these classes
> in the code browser fileOuts that Jon originally made available, or in
> versions 3.2 or 2.2 of Squeak, so I'm not sure where they might have
> come from.

You're going to get a lot more errors than that. The entire user interface
we used, including the entire graphics system, was custom built from the
ground up. None of that is included, but it isn't more than a few hours
work to convert all those references to Form-based graphics.

The real issue comes if you want to use Morphs for page layout elements,
instead of drawing everything on a single form.

Later,
Jon