[ANN] BobsUI for 3.8

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 30 08:06:07 UTC 2005

My point is that if you simply publish the code on your page then
NOBODY will ever be able to commit a fix.
Now publishing the code on squeaksource does not mean that you are
the maintainer, but this is
a good way to let other people contributing if they want. This is a
way to share and spare time and energy.
Of course everybody can redo the same on his own but then we should
not complain that squeak is not improving.

Stef