Exupery's new mailing list

Bryce Kampjes bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 23:34:36 UTC 2005

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene writes:
 > Bryce, the last time what I talk you on IRC about this you said is Windows
 > oriented.
 > I have OS X and wish know if a Power PC version is planned/possible.

At the moment Exupery only runs on Linux for x86. There is a PPC port
just started, it's something I'd like to see happen but it's up to the
PPC people. One of the reasons for forming the list now is so the
discussions from that port are preserved to help future efforts.

As far as I'm aware no-one has compiled and run Exupery for Windows.
So long as the calling conventions are the same then the port should
just be a recompile. Andreas contributed some patches so it might just
work.

Bryce