downloading and installation help

Benjamin Pollack benjamin.pollack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:21:37 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm wondering, Ron emailed me before he emailed here, and in doing so
reminded me that I still had that image and my outdated tutorials still on
my personal website. I was wondering both whether anyone on here feels that
the tutorials and image, if cleaned up, would be helpful, and if so whether
there is a more appropriate place to put them than my personal webspace. My
original intention had been to basically provide a Squeak answer to
Practical Common Lisp, as you might have gathered from the image name, but
since there is no way I'm honestly going to finish that effort soon I think
it might make sense to merge what I've got with existing documentation
efforts. If anyone out there has a site that's active, I'd be happy to
donate what I have. Otherwise, I'll just merge them into the Swiki
gradually.

Thanks for the feedback.

--Benjamin