WTF is a trait?

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sat Sep 3 16:01:20 UTC 2005

Okay, the level of trafic on this "traits" subject has just crossed the
threshold between something that I ignore in hopes it will go away to
something that I have reluctantly decided to pay attention to.

The first issue is that I have hardly a clue as to what is meant by a
"trait". It was never mentioned in any of the classes I took or in any
of the textbooks I have read on my own time. Does anyone have a link to
a website that explains the concept in language a blithering idiot is
apt to understand?

--
Friends don't let friends use GCC 3.4.4
GCC 3.3.6 produces code that's twice as fast on x86!

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/