The leaders (was Re: Smalltalk and Self)

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:03:02 UTC 2005

On 9/5/05, Blake <blake at kingdomrpg.com> wrote:
> My pappy used to say--he was a bit-farmer during days of the ol'
> data-rush--that folks'd much rather build something new than try to
> understand something old. Then he'd spit punchcard chad on the porch. I
> reckon he was right.

ROFL. But yes, he was right, I guess...

I've hacked a bit in Swiki, and it ain't too bad. But someone needs to
step up and claim to be editor-in-chief over the darned thing...

(I'm about to quote Ray Nagin here, but no...)

--
Help my girlfriend's family after Katrina - http://swiki.cdegroot.com/katrina