The leaders (was Re: Smalltalk and Self)

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:29:18 UTC 2005

On 9/6/05, Blake <blake at kingdomrpg.com> wrote:
> Cees, what company's air-miles do you need?

I've got some United offers. Luckily enough it *seems* that her family
will be flown to LA for free, so 'all' we need is a ticket to get my
girlfriend to the family - this will probably mean pooling of
airmiles, at least United allows these transfers...

However, the first thing I'm going to do when we know when it is time
for her to fly to LA is to call the carriers and beg for big rebates,
so it's all a bit in limbo now.

Thanks for the offer, in any case...

--
Help my girlfriend's family after Katrina - http://swiki.cdegroot.com/katrina