Comache question

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Tue Sep 6 14:17:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have an urgent need to cache image files served up by Comanche. The
current ModFile does not have this functionality and I would like to avoid
having to install Apache in front of my server.

I found this message from Göran in 2003:

	Hi!

	Sidenote: I tweaked Comanche a bit so that it delivers GIFs etc with
	some "smarter" HTTP cache logic. As you may have seen the images on say
	the Swiki are loaded *on each request*. With my patch the browser loads
	them once and then simply uses the cache. A very good little hack. :-)

	Not sure about the newer Comanche in this regard though.

	regards, Göran

Does anyone know about this enhancement and how I could get hold of it ?

--
Brent Pinkney
Aircom International (SA)
e-mail: brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za