Switsch Statement like in java.

Matej Košík kosik at fiit.stuba.sk
Wed Sep 7 13:41:45 UTC 2005

Ivan Tomek wrote:
> Hi Matej,
>
> I use VW rather than Squeak. Is the code available in a text file or some other universally downloadable form?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Ivan,

I have filed relevant sources out for you, they can be now downloaded here

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik/tmp/COND/

There are three files

Association-*cond.st
AssociationTest-testCond.st
Association class-*cond.st

The file `AssociationTest-testCond.st' contains black-box checking
whether the provided functionality works as expected.

File `Association-*cond.st' contains a single method
	doesNotUnderstand: aMessage
It either invokes generation of the not-yet-generated cond:cond:cond:...
method or reraises the exception (in the rest cases).

File `Association class-*cond.st' contains two methods
	generateCondMethodFor: numberOfBranches
	removeGeneratedCondMethods
The first one generates cond:cond:cond:... method with a given number of
branches. The second one removes all the hitherto generated method. It
is supposed to provide convenient ways how to clean things.

I think that I should also enrich the documentation with
anti-examples---i.e. incorrect usages.

If you find any natural example where cond:cond:cond:... where it would
be advantageous to use it, I would be grateful if you let me know. Until
know I have none.

Regards
--
Matej Košík