Publishing on Monticello

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 7 15:23:01 UTC 2005

Hi Tom,

Monticello packages uses a naming convention. For example, a package
named "ThisIsATest" will include all classes that are and will be
defined in the "ThisIsATest" class category and all the class categories
that begins with "ThisIsATest", i.e.: ThisIsATest-Core or ThisIsATest-UI

Below is an URL to a Monticello manual that I found. Don't know if it is
up to date, but the basics of Monticello didn't change for a while so
you shouldn't have problems.

Here: http://www.wiresong.ca/Monticello

Regards,
Hernán