Last MVC image?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 9 08:50:01 UTC 2005

Sungjin Chun puso en su mail :

> Hi,
>
> I cannot connect to your server. Your server is down? Can I get the
> source from other location?
>
> Thanks in advance.
Think in a cascaded if (bad OOP)
Argentina isConnected to RestOfWorld
    ifTrue:[MyISP isRunningWell
        ifTrue:[ MyMac isOn ifTrue:[ you could access]]

Yesterday we noticed problems when I was in UTN
It's 5:37 in Argentina (8:37 GMT), so the 09:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday
service should be working.
But maybe exist some ISP problem what is external to me.
In four hours I go to UTN again and could see what happen.
The .sources suited for this don't exist in other place, but the advice of
changing the "normal" .sources should work.

Cheers
Edgar