Cryptography plugin missing ?

marcelo Cortez jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 9 15:35:25 UTC 2005

hi

 I response to my self , i'm digging more and the
problem is the DSAPlugin is sublcass off ProtoObject
i move it to InterpreterPlugin subclass
InterpreterPlugin subclass: #DSAPlugin
and the VmmMaker work and accept and generated code
for this pluggin , may be old style plugin ?
 comments?
 best regards
   MDC

 --- marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar>