Cryptography plugin missing ?

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Sep 9 16:26:16 UTC 2005

marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> hi
>
>  I response to my self , i'm digging more and the
> problem is the DSAPlugin is sublcass off ProtoObject
> i move it to InterpreterPlugin subclass
> InterpreterPlugin subclass: #DSAPlugin
> and the VmmMaker work and accept and generated code
> for this pluggin , may be old style plugin ?
>  comments?
The plugin is a part of the normal VMMaker package. If the crypto
package also includes it there is a very good chance it is a very out
of date. It certainly ought not be a subclass of Object for example.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
"How many Trinoc does it take to change a lightbulb?" "Why do you want