VMMaker don't work

marcelo Cortez jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 10 00:58:26 UTC 2005

hi

 yes, i'm start with fresh image twice ,and tools and
sources tree etc , but i'need to add one external
plugin , and build command ever fail , with external
or
all built-in plugins fail , i think your are right
"Things are in transition
> between versions." blablla bla
 I think at this moment VMMAker don't work any more.
 best
  MDC

 --- Ross Boylan <RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org>