VMMaker don't work

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Sep 10 07:00:56 UTC 2005

Hello Marcelo,

mC>  Ups , i don't know that , i'm try in Windows System..

I've been successful using a 3.7 out of the box image and the
instructions and binaries as found when following "compiling squeak on
windows" on the swiki. And a lot of help from the list :-)

You really have to use a command shell to start the batch. I had
another make tool on my system (Delphi) and this also interfered. The
discussions took place from beginning of May to middle of June.
Subjects where "setting a files timestamp" and file copy "plugin for
windows"

Due to a lack of time I still haven't tested the plugin I built but
the build process worked.

3.8 still came with the 3.7 VM (when I downloaded it) and 3.9 comes
without VM so 3.7 should build the latest VM.

Best regards,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net