New edition of LookEnhancements

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 10 07:34:54 UTC 2005

For me I noticed that I was confused by the shading of the buttons
when you cannot use them.
It was clear and I kept trying to push on them, so the message is was
a success. :)

What I would love is to have another color than the pale green one
for the browser.
May be having a simpler color scheme would help unifying the look. I
liked blue/orange
look on my mac: blue for the usual stuff and orange for the selection
(and not pale pale as the default is)

Stef