Traits, OmniBrowser and ToolBuilder

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Sat Sep 10 08:07:06 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

Andreas> Fine with me as long as there is more than just words to this
Andreas> statement. So why not do it the other way around? As long as
Andreas> there is a browser in basic OB can be in full.

If I understand correctly what Stéphane is saying, the old browser
cannot easily serve as a base for extended features while OB can. If
this is the case, I would also prefer to see a minimal version of OB
in the base rather than the old browser, because it would mean that OB
will have to be installed anyway as soon as any extended feature is
needed such as a Traits browser.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam