Important for 3.9 submissions and fixes

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 10 08:42:02 UTC 2005

Hi all

To ease harvesting I would like that we follow the following rules:
     - check that if you removed a method, you deprecated it,
     - check all its callers

     - if your changes only affect a package, publish it in that
package on inbox
     - if your changes cross cut several packages, then package them
as another
     package and during the inclusion in the image we will take care to
     dispatch the changes atomically in the right packages. Else this
will be the hell
     for me to know which packages version should be loaded with each
other one
     - add clear comments and dependencies if any between the changes!!!

I'm sure that you understand my points

Stef