FastSocketStream (was: FTP ConnectionTimedOut on 3.9)

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 10 09:11:45 UTC 2005

Am 10.09.2005 um 09:59 schrieb stéphane ducasse:

> Hi goran
>
> I tried to load your inbox changes in the 3.9alpha image but I got
> a problem since you remove
> httpGetDocument:args:accept:request: and MCHttpRepository rely on it.

I re-categorized this method from Monticello to Network. So if you
just load a Network package
that does not have this (e.g. one that is derived from an older
version), mc will delete it.

  You should be able to merge in the package, though. Can you try?

All in all: refactoting Monticello packages is a pain in the current
setup.

       Marcus