mac services plugin goes to 1.0.1b1

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 10 09:20:12 UTC 2005

John M McIntosh puso en su mail :

> FFI would certainly work, there is a fair amount of it in Croquet as
> an example for the Open/GL support.
>
> Quicktime provides translation services, also there are other os-x
> subsystems that convert from one form of image data to another now.
John.
About Quicktime, not have full conversion support.
I have ffmpegX for this, and really could manage all kinds of video data,
using free , open source components.
The archives size is BIG ( mencoder is 7.1 mb) but works.
So I should get Croquet again and find about using OpenGL, is something what
Squeak should have.

Very thanks !!

Edgar