Squeak related videos on video.google.com

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 10 09:53:16 UTC 2005

Am 08.09.2005 um 20:13 schrieb stéphane ducasse:

> On 8 sept. 05, at 18:17, Simon Michael wrote:
>

>>> It would be nice to have all the videos for download somewhere else.
>>> For now, we will soon have a data-DVD with everything via
>>> swiftCD, so
>>> people an get all the videos for around $14.
>>>

>> That's great, thanks for doing this.
>>

> Marcus the SqueakFoundation (coming soon) should propose that DVD.

Yes, but we now already made a complete DVD with the name "ESUG Media
DVD",
it's even already at swiftCD, I only need to put up the link on the
webpage.

The updated SqueakDVD and CD are on Squeak Germany's account, the
ESUG DVD
and Media DVD on ESUG's account.

We already have new Squeak content (video and audio), so we can do an
updated
version soon...

     Marcus