FastSocketStream

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 23:03:47 UTC 2005

I think "Load" should be relabeled "Destructively Replace Current
Version", in bold red letters, then people will use it less.

At the moment "Load" sounds like something straight forward that is what
I want to do, while "Merge" sounds like something complicated that I'll
only want to do sometime later.

How about "Smart Load" instead of Merge, and "Replace" instead of
"Load"? in stead/in addition, might also be useful to have Load warn
someone when loading a version that is not a descendant of their current
version (and therefore merge might be smarter).

Daniel