[Magma]MaObjectSerializer(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

Steve Moffitt stevia at citlink.net
Sun Sep 11 02:43:20 UTC 2005

Hi Chris -- I was hoping you might help. I was trying to create a
MagmaRepositoryController using the following code ( from the example
on the wiki ) after installing version 144 loaded off monticello. It
used to work using version 125 so not sure what happened. Also get
walkback trying to open session. ( yes -- using mac ).

MagmaRepositoryController create:
'/Users/brendamoffitt/Desktop/Larry/Squeak/Squeak3.7/
myRepository.magma' root: ( Dictionary new ).
Thanks in advance --
Steve