New edition of LookEnhancements

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Sun Sep 11 13:25:57 UTC 2005

Chris Muller wrote:
> The work I did with "inverteBright" took us a step closer to elimination of
> several hard-coded colors by instead asking Preferences.  Unfortunately, I
> received not one feedback in two attempts to ask about inverteBright.  Not even
> an aesthetic comment about the screenshot

I really appreciate being able to switch on reverse-video, and I've
missed a reverse-video feature in Squeak. "inverteBright" looks like
just what I need.

Something about black-on-white really hurts my eyes after a while; crisp
white text on a black background works very well for me. The Squeak
defaults of black-on-green for the browser work fairly well, though, so
as long as I avoid the harshness of specifically black-on-white I seem
to be okay.

Tony