New edition of LookEnhancements

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sun Sep 11 16:33:17 UTC 2005

Chris Muller wrote:

>So here is a third and final attempt..  Anyone?

Started with 3.8 image.  Loaded LookEnhancements from SM.  Loaded
invertBright from SM.  Image goes into emergency debugger (DNU
initializeAllButLabels or some such selector in IconicButton).  Can you
give more detailed instructions?  I like the idea of having as many of
the colors user controlled as possible and would be willing to look at
your changes in order to promote this vision although I don't like the
invertBrite look itself :-).  I use pictures from my various travels as
my project backgrounds and choose window colors from the image colors
(or complementary colors).  I love the way that this looks and want to
control as many of the colors in as simple and consistent a way as possible.

David