New edition of LookEnhancements

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Sep 12 01:22:05 UTC 2005

Hi David, thanks for your interest.  I initially submitted inverteBright as a
change-set and proposed it as an enhancement to LookEnhancements.

I was asked to packageize it into the LookEnhancements package so it could be
easily merged.  I did that and submitted again.  I have attached that work to
this message that you may load into 3.8 for your review (maybe 3.9 too, haven't
tried).

But I never heard back and the discussion veered to many other issues regarding
LookEnhancements, which resulted in further versions without inverteBright.

So the attached version needs to be merged into the latest version of
LookEnhancements.  I see no reason it should be refused, but I've got a couple
of weeks invested in it already and don't have time right now to try again
unless I can be sure it will for sure be accepted.

I welcome any assistance you are able to offer.

 - Chris