New edition of LookEnhancements

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Mon Sep 12 02:36:44 UTC 2005

I'll take a look at integrating InvertBright into LookEnhancements. It has
moved on significantly from this revision, so I'm trying to figure out the
changes your code bring to the table vs. changes I made to the system since
this version. It appears to be a bit daunting right now so bear with me.

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead