FastSocketStream (was: FTP ConnectionTimedOut on 3.9)

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Sep 12 07:17:12 UTC 2005

Hi Stephane!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Ok goran.
> I will have to sit and check what's happens because I could trace it
> back and not way
> to understand why I ended in this situation.

Well, the problem is that you had a newer Network version in your image
than the one I based my changes on. So stuff that has been added in
*your* version (the method we are talking about) will be incorrectly
seen as a *removal in my version* when you compare your version with
mine.

Now, I attached a .cs with the changes if it makes it easier for you to
trace (5 methods modified in SocketStream, 1 modified in FTPClient), but
you should be able to see the same if you compare my version with its
ancestor.

> So sorry for the mess,

Hey, no problem - we are still finding our way here. :)

regards, Göran