[Magma]MaObjectSerializer(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 08:56:03 UTC 2005

I've hit this problem as well.  I loaded Magma Tester 202 into a clean 3.8
image and made a new repository in a server and tried to connect with a
separate client image.  I didn't get any further than that.  It looks like
the method is missing from the receiver?

I then tried to run the full test suite but I seem to have some problems
on Linux getting sockets to run on the loopback address.  I ran out of
time I'm afraid.  Would you be able to confirm that you can run the run
the full test suite in a clean 3.8 image loaded from 202?

I can send you more debug info if you want...

thanks

Mike