Using name instead of initials

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Mon Sep 12 09:10:32 UTC 2005

Yes. I totally agree with you.
The community is enough big that we easily find other developers with
the same initials.

Basically, all what we need to do is enter the full name when initials
are requested.

Noury
Le 10 sept. 05, à 10:07, stéphane ducasse a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> I have a simple request: could we decide to use name instead of
> initials for the package, code cs?
> Because when I harvest I always have to check who is the guy that
> publish the code.
> I think that using 10 characters instead of 2 should be possible.
>
> Stef

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org