[ANN] Squeak Foundation

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Sep 12 16:22:24 UTC 2005

Some updates

* The archive of the Sqf-Formation mailing-list are now available at
     - http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/sqf-formation/
     Please note that the new discussions started in 2005

* I will try to keep up to date the list of Supporters
     http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/squeakfoundation/supporters/
squeakofficialsupporters/

* I want to let you know that in two days we collected more than 800
Euros. Thanks
and I want to tell you that this also put pressure on us to succeed
and to be at the right level
of expectation. We will try to have a clear bookkeeping process.

* For the people that contacted us to participate we will sync to see
how we can distribute all the
good stuff we want to do and not be swamped by that and have an open
but working organization.

* We are also working on making the legal concerns available on the
ESUG website and the squeakfoundation
website. BTW ESUG exist since 13 years and survived the Java wave and
all the people leaving the boat,
and the people coming to the conference knows that we are trying to
do the best we can to
have a cool Smalltalk community. We will announce some cool promotion
ideas soon (as soon as we have time
for ESUG).

Stef