Using name instead of initials

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Sep 12 18:33:34 UTC 2005

Really I do not understand

'stephaneducasse' and gorankrampe' are unique and intention revealing.
Why are we using concepts of another times.
I guess that you name well your methods and your variable not just x
w r t
so really I do not understand. Trading readability for the sake of I
do not what benefit
is really doubtful for me.

When I have a file on my disc and working at home without network
connexion
(Yes when you see me replying to emails late this is that I'm still
in my office), then
I do not have SM present. I do not have problem that people register
to SM
to build a map I have a problem to use poor information.

People out there can really laugh at us and they would be right. What
a ridiculous
code annotation than three non readable characters. May be we can use
our ICQ number
because it is also unique but incredibily unreadable. Can we have a
chance to
increase the level here!

Stef