Kabungu dependencies

Michal michal-list at auf.net
Tue Sep 13 17:16:58 UTC 2005

> So what is the currently accepted way of adding dependencies to a
> package of mine?

In order to add a dependency to a package living on SqueakMap, the SM
server needs to know how to do that. I sent a small patch for this to
Goran (who holds the keys to the sm server) about a month ago, and he
promised to integrate it, but nothing has happened yet afaik. So
Kabungu is kind of stuck waiting. In the meantime:

> send you an MC version that have the basicDependencies changed?

yes, I will promptly publish any new dependencies I receive.

Michal