LookEnhancements comments

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Tue Sep 13 20:45:35 UTC 2005

So I have some fixes to some of the defects mentioned here. How could mere
mortals get permission to update Squeak 3.9 code? I was told a while back:

As soon as source.squeakfoundation.org
<http://source.squeakfoundation.org/>is up again, you directly
commit into the inbox there. I then will merge this into the 3.9
repository quite fast.

I created an account on
source.squeakfoundation.org<http://source.squeakfoundation.org>(initials
jrp) and am ready to proceed. Would this be just a basic
Monticello check-in to submit some fixes?

Regards,

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead