Article in french on squeak...

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 15 12:32:07 UTC 2005

Thanks. A cool guy converted them in H264 and I put them on my web site.
I think that the seasiders should take them and put them on their web
site...
Then I would love to have some simple
     ajax
     brush
     and other nice features of seaside covered.

Normally we will sit with lukas next week and produce some others.
But if
some seaside gurus can do it, I would love to use them :)

Yet another subliminal message :)

Stef