[Esug-list] [ANN] Your Smalltalk articles worth more !

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Sep 16 08:52:14 UTC 2005

Blake a écrit :
> What magazines/websites place Smalltalk articles?
>
> I'm usually pretty good at sneaking in references to, uh, subversive
> technologies*<s> when I write articles but I don't know who I could go
> to  and say, "Hey, I have this great idea for a series of articles on
> Squeak."
>
> *Unless my editor cuts it, my review of the ADS Tech NAS Kit will
> feature  a link to Squeak Swiki, as I run that on my server.

Try Linux or open-source magazine. We already made three articles about
Squeak in the french magazine "Linux Pratique". Here is the last one :
http://www.linuxmag-france.org/produit.php?produit=402

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##