Pending mac carbon VM 3.8.9b1

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Sep 17 01:17:39 UTC 2005

I've published a zip file for mac carbon VM 3.8.9b1  on my idisk
http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/FileSharing.html

This VM includes these two changes:

  sqMacWindow.c

Altered ioFullScreen logic to avoid problems if you do full screen on
twice or more, then full screen off.
Bug was the window would be positioned at 0 & 0 and you could not
grab it in order to move it.

sqMacUIAppleEvents.c

Add logic to launch new shell script via apple script to startup same
executable with given image on an open doc request. This allows us to
double-click on an image when a squeak VM is running and have another
VM start to process that image.  If for example you double click on
one or more image files you will get one or more Squeak VM running,
same applies if you drag and drop multiple images onto a 3.8.9b1
Squeak VM if no other VM is running. I will note that if you drag and
drop a image file into a running squeak window it still will just
open a text file reader on the image per the Smalltalk code that
handles drag and drop for squeak image files.

===